Large-scale projects — like those common in construction, manufacturing, and more — require everyone to be on the same page. Literally. Everyone involved in the project needs to be working from the same set of documents. You need a way to make sure changes are tracked, documents are updated, everyone has access to the latest information, and the entire project is archived.
Document Management from Thomas Printworks is your solution. You get a central depository for all your project documents, so everyone involved has access to the latest information. As a result, projects stay on schedule, problems are avoided, and costs are reduced.
Thomas Printworks Document Management includes:
- Storage & Access – Your dedicated web portal stores all your project documents for everyone involved in your project. You establish permission levels for viewing, changing, approving, etc. When changes are made, key project leaders receive notification and can track changes. Everyone sees the same information, so you’re always on the same page.
- Contact Management & Communication – You set automated communications rules to notify project members of changes, requests for review, project updates, etc. So whenever a change is made to a designated document, key project participants know about it. You can also use the site to store and update contact information and send communication manually to team members or project leaders.
- Bid Management – Your site will include tools to simplify the bid process, automating many of the steps calling for bids, qualifying bids, and responding to bids. The site also stores information about specific jobs and contractors for future use in calling for and awarding bids.
- Scanning – Turn your paper documents into electronic files for easier storage and searching. We can scan documents of any size into virtually any electronic format. You save storage space and make it easier for project members to find key documents.
- Storage – Store your completed project documents for future reference or duplication. Your site provides an easy search function to find documents without rummaging through old storage boxes in the closet.