Customized to Meet Your Needs
Here’s what you can expect from Managed Print Services from Thomas Printworks:
- Single Contact – You don’t have time to track down different people or different vendors for service, supplies, digital storage, billing questions, etc. With Thomas Printworks, you don’t have to. You get a single account manager to answer all your questions and meet your needs.
- Understanding – Our first step is to understand your needs. We conduct a complete diagnosis of your document services needs before making recommendations to meet those needs. Just as you would want a doctor to conduct an exam before prescribing treatment, we’ll complete a thorough diagnosis of your printing needs before jointly coming up with your best solution.
- Coordination – We coordinate all aspects of your printing, including equipment, supplies, service, technical support, digital imaging and storage, and more. You get the peace of mind knowing that all the pieces of your document services strategy fit together seamlessly.
- Anticipation – Our asset monitoring services provide insight into your print use so we see patterns that indicate changes in your needs. Based on this on-going data, we’ll coordinate with you to adjust your plan, ensuring you aren’t spending money where you don’t need it.
- Reduced Risk – Instead of making huge investments into equipment that could be obsolete before you pay it off, we provide the latest equipment that meets your needs. When updates are warranted, we simply swap out the equipment for the latest technology. We also keep your inventory at optimum levels for your needs.
- Consolidated Expenses – Bringing all of your document services needs together in one contract reduces your overall expenses. You also get a single, easy-to-read invoice so you can see exactly what you’re spending in one place without comparing multiple bills from multiple vendors.
Better Printing and Cost Control
You can get multiple benefits through one source: Thomas Printworks. Reduce your stress, increase your efficiency, improve print quality, and lower costs by taking advantage of our Managed Print Services. Contact us today for additional information and to schedule an initial consultation.